MetLife Foundation Creativity and Aging Technical Assistance Grant
A Technical Assistance Grant provides monetary support to develop an arts and aging program in three areas: Lifelong Learning, Health and Wellness, and Community Engagement. Each grant in the amount of $5,000 will support:
Mentorship: Your site will bring one of the MetLife Foundation Leadership Award Winners to provide onsite technical assistance. Leadership Award Winners were chosen in the categories of: Lifelong Learning, Health and Wellness, or Community Engagement. The Leadership Award Winner will mentor senior staff and will help train staff, partnering organizations, and community members in developing an arts program in their setting.
Community Forum: A half-day forum bringing together programs, organizations, individuals and community partners dedicated to arts, education, health, social work, and aging in the community.
In order to apply, an organization must:
- Hold independent 501(c)3 federal tax exempt status. Organizations operating under the fiscal sponsorship of another agency are not eligible.
- Have an annual organizational budget of at least $150,000.
- Be a current NCCA Organizational Member.
- The program does not fund:
- Private Sector Organization
- Organizations selected must demonstrate the capacity to develop an arts and aging program in their setting with sustainability of the program as a goal.
- Competitive applications will demonstrate:
- Rationale or need for this arts program
- Application is clear and sets realistic goals
- Organization and staff are prepared for consultancy
- Organization has the capacity to move the project forward
- *Organizational Budgets include program budget and all related operational income and expense.
APPLICATION REVIEW & PROCESS:
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
Email: Katie Fitzgerald, Kfitzgerald@creativeaging.org
National Center for Creative Aging
4125 Albemarle Street, NW
Washington, DC 20016