Beth McGuire believes that creative aging stems from passion. What are you most passionate about? Think back to the moments in your life when you were happiest. For Beth, it was learning, teaching, and working with older adults.
What We Do
- The NCCA Creative Caregiving Initiative
- ENGAGE: State Communities of Practice in Arts, Health, and Aging
- Grantmakers' Partnership Project | MetLife Foundation
- Veterans’ Affairs Medical Center Community Living Center
- Washington DC Area Geriatric Education Center Consoritum
- Creativity and Aging in America Program Directory
- Beautiful Minds | Finding Your Lifelong Potential, sponsored by Life'sDHA
- Gene D. Cohen, M.D., Ph.D., Research Award in Creative Aging
- MetLife Foundation Creativity and Aging in America Initiative Leadership Award Program; Technical Assistance Grants and Speakers/Consultant Bureau
NCCA continues to collaborate with national, regional, and local organizations on a variety of publications, research projects, advocacy programs and strategic planning projects in an effort to further this fast-growing field.