THE CREATIVE AGE Global Perspectives on Creativity & Aging
Welcome to the Registration Portal for THE CREATIVE AGE Global Perspectives on Creativity & Aging
Savor every moment of the conference with your peers and colleagues! The registration process is simple:
1) Review the various options at the EarlyBird rate.
2) Insert any applicable codes and Click APPLY
Session Presenter, NCCA Organizational Member CODES were sent by email in early April, 2016. If you do not find your CODE, please call 202-895-9456 or email Conference2016@CreativeAging.org.
Group, Senior, Sponsor, and Student CODES can be accessed by calling 202-895-9456.
Volunteers will submit an application beginning 1 JULY 2016. If accepted, volunteers will pay the EarlyBird rate or (Full Rate after 31 JULY 2016) and then receive a 30% refund once their volunteer service is completed.)
3) Select the appropriate 2-Day Leadership Exchange (General, Session Presenter, NCCA Organizational Rate, Group (3 or more from same organization), Senior, Sponsor, Student, or Volunteer rate.
4) Select any additional events you wish to attend including Professional Development Events on Saturday and Tuesday (PD events are concurrent each day so select only ONE per day,)
5) Select your events and make payment using a major credit card through the NCCA Secure PayPal registration portal. You can also make a payment with special arragements by check. Contact NCCA at 202-895-9456.
6) That's it!
The registration portal will
SECURE REGISTRATION FORM will allow you to make your event selections,
automatically calculate your registration fees for the Leadership Exchange
and any Special and Professional Development Events
and apply applicable discounts with NCCA CODES.
Feel free to contact NCCA at 202.895.9456 to assist in making your choices.
All prices are USD.
An electronic confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with your registration. Please keep the electronic receipt for your records.
2016 NCCA LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE REGISTRATION
The 2-Day Leadership Exchange builds upon progressive knowledge, collaboration, and experience by attending both days. Single day rates are not available.
GENERAL RATE | $425
ABOUT NCCA DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount CODE is applicable per registration. | Please select the single most beneficial discounted CODE appropriate to your situation!
- SESSION PRESENTER RATE* | $345
- NCCA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER RATE* | $375 | If you have note received a code, please contact NCCA at 202-895-9456.
- SENIOR RATE* 65 and over | $245 | Contact NCCA at 202-895-9456 to receive your Senior CODE
- GROUP RATE* (when 3 attendees or more from the same organization) | $395 after 31 JULY 2016 | Contact NCCA at 202-895-9456 to receive your Group CODE
- STUDENT RATE* | $245 | Contact NCCA at 202-895-9456 to receive your STUDENT CODE
- VOLUNTEER RATE* | $425 Volunteers submit an application beginning 1 MAY 2016. If accepted, they will pay the EarlyBird rate or Full Rate after 31 JULY 2016 and then receive a 30% refund once their volunteer service is completed.) | Application Portal Opens 1 May 2016.
- See individual Fees for CEU credits by discipline.
NCCA continues to work alongside donors and individual funders to raise funds for scholarship assistance.
Please contact NCCA for scholarship consideration at Conference2016@CreativeAging.org